We provide a complete machinery production service, from a price offer, the design, the manufacturing technology, including the final technical inspection, to packaging, shipping and timely delivery to the customer. We prioritise the speed of delivery and our individual approach to each customer. For products outside our manufacturing capabilities we provide cooperation both in the area of machining and in the variety of finishes.
* Machined parts, in accordance with the customer’s requirements from single items to medium-scale series and the material processing of steel, non-ferrous metals, plastics, etc. We specialise in the rotary machining of various types of stainless steel.
* Wrought iron parts and structures, complete machinery and equipment for various industries. Welded products both individually and up to a medium-scale series.
Types of activities:
- Turning (CNC, NC and centre lathes)
- Milling (conventional milling machines)
- Drilling (radial and serial drills)
- Grinding (centre and centreless grinders and grinders for holes)
- Surface treatment of machined parts
- Spare parts
- Steel cylinders
- Welded structures
- Special welded products
- Finishes for metalwork parts
- Basic equipment overview:
- Centre lathes
- machining diameters from 1 mm to 800 mm, max. turning length 5,000 mm.
- CNC and NC lathes
- Up to a rod diameter of 55 mm, turning length 550 mm
- Up to a diameter 300 mm above the support
- Serial drills
- Up to a drill diameter of 20 mm
- Radial drills
- Up to a drill diameter of 60 mm
- Slotting machines
- Slotting machine with a stroke of up to 250 mm
- Milling machines
- Conventional milling machines
- A pantograph milling machine
- A centre grinder with a grinding diameter of 295 mm, a grinding length of up to 1,000 mm
- A centreless grinder with a grinding diameter of 63 mm
- A grinder for holes with a grinding diameter of 50 mm, a grinding length of 200 mm
- A horizontal grinder
- Welding machines
- Hardening furnaces
- Dimensions 300x200x600, hardening temperatures between 960 °C and 1350 °C
- An eccentric press, pressure up to 25t
- A hydraulic press, pressures 2t/63t/80t
- A paintshop with a drying room
TEXIPLAST from the portfolio of JET Investment group will be taken over by the international industrial fabric leader: Low & Bonar PLC
Welcome to the Internet presentation of our Company.